I support President Obama one-hundred per cent and think we need to give him time to turn-around eight years of horrible executive policies. The economy needs TIME to recover and I hope, believe and dream that it will.
Yet there is the other side of the coin:
The Economy Is SOOOOO Bad....
How bad is it?
- The economy is so bad that I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
- I ordered a burger at McDonald's and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"
- CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
- The economy is so bad if the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
- Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
- McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
- The economy is so bad parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.
- The economy is so bad a truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
- Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
- Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.
- The Mafia is laying off judges.
- The economy is so bad Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh Great!! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $11.5 Trillion disappear!
Oh, quit groaning!
I don't write this stuff.
I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to you.