Friday, May 22, 2009

WHAT’S FOR DINNER

Can't eat pork,
Swine flu. . .




Can't eat chicken,
Bird flu. . .




Can't eat Beef,
Mad cow. . .



Can't eat eggs,
Salmonella.
. .





Can't eat fish,
heavy metal poisons in their waters.
. .




Can't eat fruits and veggies,
insecticides and herbicides. . .





Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M


I believe that leaves Chocolate and ice cream
!!!






Remember - - - 'STRESSED'
spelled backwards! is
'DESSERTS'



Share this to four people and you will lose 2 pounds
Ignore it and you will gain 10 pounds immediately!
That's why I had to pass this on - -
- - - didn't want to risk it - - -
And I wanted to put a smile on your face.

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Now this is why I blog. I love to have respected scientists, journalists and published writers confirming my opinion that food should never take the place of an excellent dessert. I'll be leaving my 20 pounds right here on the floor. They're very sticky and you may find them somewhere on your own lower half sometime soon.

Pat said...

Sounds good to me:)