Friday, May 01, 2009

Techno-Humor

BLOGGING
Unlike Opal, I'm becoming sort of a techno-snob. I'm a Blogger, Twitterer, Facebookee, Googler, Flickr-er, oh and yes, I even resort to the old-fashioned E-mail sometimes. These are terms I'd never even heard ten years ago. How was I to know how addictive the computer could be?

Ten years ago, I used my computer strictly for research and writing reports. I won't say I'm good at all this stuff, but 'I've come a long way, baby.' I love widgets and gadgets! I'd be lost without my computer.

Gotta laugh about it.

FACEBOOK



TWITTER

GOOGLING


E-COMMERCE


WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME? I SUPPOSE I'LL HAVE TO TRY:
TEXT MESSAGING

2 comments:

Keri said...

Very funny! You're such a doll to be concerned about my whereabouts! I've just been extremely busy this month! House hunting (nightmare) and tons of other adventures have kept me away for a while. I'll be curling up to you and Travelin' Oma this evening and reading your old posts!

Pat said...

I had that same conversation with my son three years ago and since then am a blogger and googler but a virgin in all the rest:)