Friday, May 08, 2009

A Picture's Worth. . . .

I've been down with the flu (not Swine) for a week and haven't felt like blogging. Current temperature: 100.6. Current status: coughing, headache, stuffy nose, sore throat, chills and aches.

Thanks to my trusty laptop, I have been reading blogs and keeping up with Facebook and Twitter.

Bathroom progress update: Ready for paint. Pictures to follow next week. My son is transforming our small master bath into a Tuscan Spa! I can't wait to soak with candles and music, but it's taking longer than expected.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the week.


TUMMYTUBS
Put your baby in a bucket, call it a new way of bathing a baby and make a
million dollars. Ah, the entrepreneurial spirit!


Deron Williams Hits the Skids and
Slides into Jack Nicholson
Our Utah JAZZ were eliminated from the NBA Play-offs by the LAKERS.
This was no surprise nor is it news, but I'm slow posting a shout out to our
team who've kept us entertained all winter.


"The Race is Not Always To The Swift,
nor the battle to the strong."
Our dog Annie and cat Persy race down the stairs. They compete every chance they get!

Here is my favorite photo of the week:

Are there any two things more beautiful than
a little girl and a butterfly?

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Oh goodness. Chris has been feverish (102-range) for almost 2 weeks now. Kind of worried, but I hope you get better soon!

Ha! I love the butterfly and girl picture. So sweet and innocent.