Martin Luther King Jr. Day
I, too, have dreams for this country forty-years after Martin Luther King's death:
- Freedom from war
- Freedom from discrimination (i.e. bigotry and prejudice)
- Security that our banks, Social Security, 401Ks will not fail
- Assurance that our leaders will get the country out of Debt someday
- Confidence that our leaders will tell the truth and own their flaws and mistakes
- Good health care for all Americans (an inalienable right)
- Good education for all Americans (an inalienable right)
- Clean air, Clean water
- Knowledge that our government is working toward alternative energy sources
- Amnesty to illegal aliens now in the country who are working and law abiding, if they agree to become legal (files paper, pay taxes). . . .I believe this is what JFK, MLK and RFK would want!
What are your dreams?